Preg-Tone The New series 6
An electric low cost solution for early pregnancy detection in small and medium sized mammals Use ordinary high frequency sound waves, called ultrasound, to detect the presence of amniotic fluid. Testing can take less than a minute.
- same familiar look outside, all new inside
- New microprocessor-based, software controlled electronics
- New feature: User can easily set the instrument for the type of animal to be tested
- Examples include all sizes and varieties of pigs, goats, alpacas, sheep foxes, porpoise, seals llamas, and larger varieties of dogs and rabbits.
- Economical to purchase, use and maintain.
- Very high accuracy at 30-40 days gestation. Testing can begin at 18 days in may cases.
- Easy to learn to use
- The only ultrasonic pregnancy detector on the market having rugged all-metal construction. Compact, durable and weighs only a few ounces
- Nickle metal hydride reparable battery
- Two-year limited U.S. Warranty
994 in stock