Privacy & Security Notice
We are not in the business of selling customer information to others. We will not make your name, email address, home address, or other personal information available to other companies or individuals.
Mid States Wool Growers captures certain anonymous information from our visitors. This may include such information as your Internet Service Provider’s name, paths taken through a given site, and ‘click stream’ activity (such as when you click on a banner advertisement). No information that could identify you as an individual is collected in this manner.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described:
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, which include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing market assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of Mid States Wool Growers and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect the rights, property, or safety of Midstateswoolgrowers.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
We value your privacy and the security of your information. Keeping your information secure is absolutely essential when buying online. We utilize PayPal Payments Pro for payment processing. Your transactions are secure and your full financial information is not shared with us, the seller. PayPal monitors transactions 24/7 and encrypts your online transactions from start to finish.
You will not receive email from MidStatesWoolGrowers.com (other than customer service email related to a particular order or a request of yours).
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Midstateswoolgrowers.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Ohio. If you have any concern about privacy at MidStatesWoolGrowers.com, please send us a letter or email describing your concern and we will try to resolve it. Our business is always changing. This notice and the conditions of use will change also. Use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use.
If you have questions, please call us at:
Free Ground Delivery for qualified shipments over $100.
- All qualified shipments placed within the Contiguous (lower 48) United States over $100, will be sent free via a ground service unless an express service is selected. Shipments sent via ground service should arrive within 2-7 business days depending on location. (A shipment is one single address.)
- For all shipments under $100 that are sent via a ground service, the rates will be calculated during checkout based on your location and the weight and dimensions of the order.
- Mid-States reserves the right to deliver qualifying shipments via our choice of carrier.
- A few large, bulky or oversize items will have an additional handling fee stated within the product’s description. This fee will be applied to the total freight amount at checkout.
- Shipments that move via a commercial truck (LTL) will be charged based on your location and the weight and dimension of the order. Please call for a quote.
Orders that DO NOT qualify for free ground delivery:
Orders under $100
Orders sent outside the Contiguous United States.
Orders that require sending via commercial carrier (LTL truck equipment)
Express Deliveries (1-Day, 2-Day, 3-Day).
Orders containing vaccines or cold products. These items are packed with ice packs and ship via an Air Service. Vaccines and cold products cannot be combined with other items in order to qualify for FREE ground shipping.
Situations in which you should call us for a shipping quote:
When ordering oversized items or orders over 100 pounds.
For orders outside the USA.
Excise duties and/or excise taxes may be imposed by foreign agencies on orders shipped from the USA. All customs fees and import duties are payable by the recipient.
- Orders must be received before 12 pm (ET), otherwise shipments will be processed the next day.
- Friday orders received after 12 pm (ET), plus Saturday and Sunday orders will not be processed until the following Monday.
- Upcharge items (those with extra handling fees) are not eligible for express shipping.
Note: The day an order is shipped cannot be considered an “in transit” day. All delivery times exclude holidays and weekends.
Returns & Exchanges
- Call us for a return authorization number so we can ensure that you receive proper credit when your item(s) reaches us.
- Send a copy of your invoice.
- 3. Wrap securely and send the item(s) to us by UPS, FedEx, or insured parcel post. Address to:
Mid States Wool Growers
9449 Basil Western Rd NW
Canal Winchester, OH 43110
- Indicate if you would prefer: exchange, credit on charge card, or credit on account. (Note: Shipping charges are not refundable. Cost of return shipping to Mid States Wool Growers is your responsibility).
- If an item is returned within 30 days in new, sellable condition, there will be no restocking fee; if not in sellable condition, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund. If returned after 30 days, all items will have a minimum 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund.
- If a shipment is refused from the delivery service, the shipping charges back to Mid-States Wool Growers will be deducted from the refund amount of the product.
Note: No return of obsolete, closeouts or special orders (includes special order items like ear tags).